Relocating Your Business
1. Are you a UK business looking to open up an office or operations in another country?
2. Are you a foreign business looking to open an office or operations in the UK?
- Why overseas companies should set up in the UK - Department for Business and Trade (DBT)
- Connecting overseas buyers with UK businesses
- Support information from Gov.uk
3. Are you an existing UK business looking to relocate to the Cheshire West area or a Cheshire West business looking to invest and grow?
The Cheshire West and Chester Council Business Growth Service works with stakeholders to create a prosperous business environment which encourages and supports businesses to start, survive, thrive and grow, and to help local people to have access to local jobs.
We can provide support to:
- Understand, navigate and access appropriate local and national support programmes
- Introductions to appropriate supply chains and networks; introductions to appropriate events and training opportunities
- Commercial sites and premises search – working closely with commercial agents
- Recruitment and apprenticeship information and guidance
- Familiarisation visits – particularly helpful for those businesses relocating to the area
- Working with other Council services: Business Rates; Planning and Building Control; Licensing; Environmental Health; etc.
If you would like more information or help relocating your business to the Cheshire West area please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org